Three Best Things 8/17/09 - 8/23/09: Remembering Michael Jackson, Forgetting Brett Favre, & Killin' Nazis
Posted by Jason on Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:56pm
- If you only read one Michael Jackson article for the rest of the year after reading 2,138 of them a few weeks ago, make it GQ’s September cover story.
- Some things on movies:
- Uncomfortable Plot Summaries
- This marvel:
- I’ve wondered what it is that’s so creepy about the premise of Inglourious Basterds (revisionist WW2 cheat-code rampage by Nazi-scalping Jews). The Peril of Perfect Evil captures a lot of it. (I wrote about five paragraphs here, but deleted them all. They were pretty good and REALLY rambly.)
- On an infinitely lighter note, here’s 25 things that are easier to get rid of than Brett Favre.
- You're a Good Man, Jay Leno [Three Best Things, 1/11/10 - 1/17/10]
- The Shoddy Aughties: Best of the Decade's Worst Lists
- Three Best Things, 10/26/09 - 11/1/09: Dance Like Larry Johnson Is Watching
- Michael Jordan Would Defuse Those Bombs Like They Were Ehlo in '89 [Three Best Things 3/1/10 - 3/7/10]
- Three Best Things: 9/14 - 9/20