Doing Some Drupal for an International Travelers Social Network
MyNaTour is a travel community committed to sharing “real and responsible tourism,” living green, and respecting local ways of life. Their web presence is a fine Drupal site, and they asked us for a little help in making it even better.
We upgraded MaNatour’s core Drupal installation plus about three dozen modules, correcting several major security issues along the way. We also added Facebook integration, migrated the site’s hosting to Bluehost, removed an obsolete subdomain, and more.
- The Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding Unveils New Drupal Site... by ENGINE!
- ENGINE Launches E-commerce Site for FOG Free Technologies
- Online Overhaul for Lewallen Construction
- The University of Washington's Latest Drupal Project, Assisted by ENGINE
- New Drupal Nonprofit Project -- Redesigning the D.C. Open Government Coalition's Web Presence